- Help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney
- Fixed Term contract role
- Parramatta location
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery of remaining scope for West Go Live
- Oversee and prepare business case activities
- Work with Operational Technology to scope and oversee IOT project
- Manage high level roadmap of critical path, milestones to enable effective stakeholder engagement and interdependency management
- Define and manage project governance framework and structure including lifecycle stage and decisions
- In conjunction with the assigned Change Manager, define and implement effective change and communication strategies and plans
- Escalate unresolved issues and risks to the Project Control Board / Program Manager as appropriate
- Manage the project to deliver the agreed objective within budget, on time and to the quality as delegated by the Program/ Project Board
- Ensure other project management deliverables are of quality
- Minimum degree qualification in a Business or Professional Discipline.
- Additional relevant tertiary qualifications highly desirable e.g. Project management qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate forums and workshops with more senior management membership/ participation to achieve required outcome
- Strong ability to identify and measure business performance improvement opportunities through robust and logical problem solving, strategic, analytical and financial evaluation skills
- Demonstrated project & change management skills
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement skills – interpersonal skills and self-awareness
- Self-starter, proactive and can-do attitude
Project ManagerParramatta, New South Wales, Australia
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and the community we serve.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Help us innovate to meet the challenges of our growing cities by:
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table.
You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
Contract ends 30 June 2019
Applications close: 23 October 2017
Category: Other - Other
Reference ID: AU1877GB000016
Date Posted: 09/10/2017