- Help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney
- Permanent role
- Parramatta location
- 5-12 years’ experience in information management and governance
- Strong Project and Program Management skills with delivery focus including working using Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience in increasing Information Management Maturity in organisations
- Ability to champion Enterprise Information Management using strong relationship building, influencing and mentoring skills
- Ability to use stakeholder management, engagement and change management techniques to enable increases in Information Management maturity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate information management concepts into business terms, use cases and business benefits
Program Lead - Information ManagementParramatta, New South Wales, Australia
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and the community we serve.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Sydney Water has an exciting opportunity for an experience project and program manager who can champion enterprise information management and the value that it provides to business. The role will be focussed on managing the information management program across a range of delivery teams including reporting and tracking of information management maturity development and achievement of business benefits. The successful candidate will support delivery teams who are using Agile Scrum methodologies by developing program processes; templates and toolkits to achieve a consistent approach that delivers value.
The person we are looking for will have experience in defining, writing business cases and delivering information management projects that has directly contributed to achieving business outcomes. They will have strong stakeholder management and engagement skills that enable them to influence the business in improving information management practices. Experience in asset intensive companies or utilities would be an advantage but if not, the ability to understand the core business activities, processes and information needs is key.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table.
You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
Applications close: 23 October 2017
Program Lead Asset Knowledge.pdf
Category: Other - Other
Reference ID: AU1877GB000015
Date Posted: 09/10/2017