- Great Opportunity
- Fantastic Team
- Parramatta Location
- Create internal and external digital and social media strategies that support Sydney Water’s reputation and thought leadership programs
- Develop plans to proactively manage the progress of social media and digital channels
- Design and implement procedures for content management and governance
- Participate in campaign planning processes to ensure internal and external digital channels are used to full effect and metrics for measurement campaign effectiveness are included
- Identify opportunities for digital communications and work with communications colleagues to identify content and messaging that may be sourced from internal initiatives
- Prepare and socialise periodic reporting on social and digital tools and identify opportunities for improvement
- Understand trends, innovations and changes in digital and social media marketing including changes introduced by native channels
- Work with Marketing Managers to brief and manage deliverables by Digital Agencies
- Support wider Communications and Public Affairs team to implement best practice design, experience and usability on all digital tools for internal and external audiences
- Degree qualification in a marketing, IT or communications discipline
- In depth understanding of digital and social media metrics and the drivers behind each
- Understanding of the role digital and social media plays in improving corporate metrics including corporate reputation, brand awareness and customer sentiment
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise projects
- Strong presentation, writing and report writing skills
- Ability to review content and tailor for digital and social channels
- Proactive yet consultative style with ability to understand business challenges to negotiate positive outcomes
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and work cooperatively with people at all levels to achieve outcomes.
Digital & Social Media AdvisorParramatta, New South Wales, Australia
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and the community we serve.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Sydney Water’s Customer, Strategy & Regulation division has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital & Social Media Advisor. The purpose of this role is to manage, maintain and report on Sydney Water’s social and digital marketing programs and the tools associated with social and digital platforms. This role works within the Communications and Public Affairs team to promote Sydney Water and its brand via online, social and digital channels.
Help us innovate to meet the challenges of our growing cities by collaborating with counterparts across Sydney Water. Some of the responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role, you will have:
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
For further information on the role, please contact via email at email@example.com,
Applications close: 22nd October 2017
Digital & Social Media Advisor.pdf
Category: Media, Advertising, Arts & Entertainment - Other Media, Advertising, Arts & Entertainment
Reference ID: AU1877FW000048
Date Posted: 08/10/2017